Exterior: White Crystalline Or Amorphous White
Chemical Formula: K2HPO4·3H2O
Relative Density: 2.338
Chinese name: Dipotassium hydrogen phosphate
English name: Potassium hydrogen phosphate anhydrous
Chinese alias: dipotassium hydrogen phosphate, anhydrous; anhydrous dipotassium hydrogen phosphate; potassium hydrogen phosphate
Chemical formula: K2HPO4·3H2O
Appearance is white crystal or amorphous white powder, soluble in water, aqueous solution is slightly alkaline, slightly soluble in alcohol, hygroscopic, autolysis at higher temperature. The relative density is 2.338, and the internal dehydration of the molecule is converted to potassium pyrophosphate at 204 °C. The pH of the 1% aqueous solution was 8.9.
The main purpose
1. It is mainly used in the industry (culture of penicillin and streptomycin) industry, and can also be used as a de-ironing agent and pH adjuster for talc powder.
2. Used as a water treatment agent, a microorganism, a fungus culture agent.
3. The food industry is used as a raw material for the preparation of alkaline water for pasta products, a fermenting agent, a flavoring agent, a leavening agent, a mild alkaline agent for dairy products, and a yeast foodstuff, which is sometimes added to the milk tea powder. Can also be used as a feed additive.
4. Used as a buffer in chemical analysis, used in phosphating of metals and as an electroplating additive.
Storage method and precautions:
1. Keep the storage sealed
2. Place in a tight storage and store in a cool, dry place
3. Use and store according to specifications will not decompose
4. Avoid contact with oxides and have strong hygroscopicity.
Shaanxi United Xingchuang International Co., Ltd.
Address: Fengdong New City of XiXian New Area, Shaanxi.,Xian,Shaanxi
Contact Person: Sally Sun